- Year Round Riding
- large 70’X 200′ indoor arena
- large outdoor arena
- Tons of Housing for Horses
- 24 stalls in the main barn including 2 indoor wash stalls
- 6 stalls in the small barn
- all day turnout with plenty of room for additional paddocks and pasture space.
- 550sq foot heated observation room with a beautiful stone fireplace, lots of windows for natural light and seated viewing to the arena as well as a functional kitchen.
- An immaculate tack room plus individual tack lockers large enough for western saddles
- A heated bathroom with a shower!
- And again plenty of room on the property for trail rides and nature exploration. It even has the potential for cross country courses.
The Mustard Seed Farm is so excited to provide much needed healing services to the New England area
We are very excited by the all new Seeds of Courage program offered in Rhode Island.
- Our Seeds of Courage program will provide Equine Assisted Activities and Therapy for military personnel and public service employees to support them in personal and professional development. Providing access to an engaging and therapeutic relationship with equines, we offer an experience and opportunity that is specific to this demographic. The Seeds of Courage Program will encompass aspects of all of the Mustard Seed programs and be geared to fit the specific needs of the individual.
- The U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs estimates that Post Traumatic Stress afflicts as many as one-quarter of the troops returning from the Middle East, or about 300,000 men and women. The growing field of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy is showing great promise in treating veterans and their families who suffer from the nightmares, anxiety, depression, anger, irritability and other debilitating effects of this invisible, yet very real disability. The Mustard Seed Farm, Seed of Courage program, will address the need for PTSD treatment in Rhode Island by utilizing horses as well as therapists.
Supporting our Emergency Responders and our Troops!
Share this page